1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 22, 2015 10:01 AM by joshm RSS

Looking for suggestions for July 4th weekend for places around NYC

dunkndonts Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hey guys,

We are in New York areaand thinking of spending a few days in the nature outside NYC on July 4th long weekend.

We have been thinking of New Jersey area, Delware area, and New York upstate area.

Any suggestions from the community here? We also have close to 30,000 marriottpoints. So a place where we can use the points will be great, but that's not a deal breaker.

thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
New Jersey, USA
Delaware, USA
  • Re: Looking for suggestions for July 4th weekend for places around NYC
    joshm Member
    Currently Being Moderated

NYC for the 4th, ey? Sounds like a good idea, dunkndonts!

Additionally, allow me to welcome you to the Insiders forum.

As you have done here, this site is a great place for travelers like yourself to seek information and insights from a network of savvy and helpful road warriors that are very knowledgeable in all things Marriott.

To help you better understand how the site works, and maybe gain some insights, I encourage you to check out our Getting Started Guide | Marriott Rewards® Insiders. Also, feel free to reach out to me (joshm) or lindseyh. We are some of the folks moderating the site and are happy to help!

Regarding your post, I don;t doubt that others will see it and chime in with recommendations. They always do.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...