0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 14, 2015 10:21 PM by guidedog613 RSS

Calgary Marriott Reborn

guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just a quick note on the refurbished Calgary Marriott Hotel.  This hotel is located across the street from the Calgary Tower and is within walking distance to a number of great restaurants, shopping and sight seeing.  The hotel has received a major reno of its rooms, they are now very clean and uncluttered, great bathrooms with sliding doors, huge walk in showers, comfortable beds and top quality towels and linens.  The new window treatments are great, one type of shade comes down for privacy and the other is total blackout, no more musty smelly drapery.

The concierge lounge used to be located on the top 2 levels but has now moved down to the 2nd floor with a whole new look.  Calgary is the trial hotel in Canada for the M Lounge and let me tell you this one did not disappoint.  There was breakfast 7 days a week, snacks were a very different variety and tasty, evening appetizers were varied and creative and the service was impeccable.  Fernanda and her fabulous crew were wonderful, they worked hard to make sure everyone had what they needed and took care of each customer with big smiles and warm greetings. Access to the lounge is 24 hours a day and I must say that in the week I was there that I thoroughly enjoyed it.080.JPG077.JPG

Chef Josh cooking up some amazing shrimp....YUM!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Calgary, Alberta, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...