1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 14, 2015 3:14 PM by 77paris RSS

Recent Experience With Birmingham Ren. Ross Bridge Resort?

kcma79 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone have any recent experience with this property? I have a reservation there and called the hotel for some information. They seemed indifferent to my questions. I am Platinum and they stated they don't offer breakfast coupons and do not give complimentary upgrades, ever.  Is this unusual? Anyone have any recent experience at Ross Bridge?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Birmingham, Alabama, USA
  • Re: Recent Experience With Birmingham Ren. Ross Bridge Resort?
    77paris Platinum 17 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

I have stayed twice @ this property & was given a very gracious upgrade to a suite on one of the stays.  We did not receive or ask for breakfast coupons, so I am not certain how they would handle that.

It is a beautiful property and the staff was memorably welcoming and accommodating… perhaps if you were to speak to someone else or the GM, you would get a more favorable impression.  Bottom line, our stays there exceeded expectations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...