3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2016 2:15 PM by psudad RSS

Bethesda Marriott upgrade

bobwhite190 Gold 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Newly (almost complete) renovated Bethesda Marriott Looks Hill.

I recently stayed here for a class reunion.  The staff were the most helpful and pleasant of anywhere I have stayed.    Every time I encountered a staff member no matter what their position was each asked if I had any suggestions for changes.  While the renovation is not yet complete, it will be wonderful.  The new showers in the guest rooms are great, wish I had one at home.  They do need a few hooks for wet towels though.

Hope I have an opportunity to go back to see the completed space.  Good job Marriott.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
North Bethesda, Maryland, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
  • Re: Bethesda Marriott upgrade
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Great to hear this, bobwhite190! I'm glad you had a good time, event with the renovations happening.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

yes since right next to corp. Lockheed use to stay there lot and when i worked for them stayed many times as it was also down the street from Lockheed headquarters

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews

Heading here in a few weeks, so good to hear.  They have a lounge, I assume?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...