6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2015 11:14 AM by iahflyr RSS

adding rewards to reservations

rccl_newfie_cruiser Member
Currently Being Moderated

We had three Marriott hotels booked for an upcoming vacation before thinking of joining MR.  Is there anyway to add our current reservations to our MR account?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: adding rewards to reservations
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi rccl_newfie_cruiser, and welcome to Marriott Rewards Insiders! So glad to have you join our community, and to see you jumping in with a great question. Here is our Getting Started Guide, which I suggest you check out in order to get familiar with the site. Also, feel free to reach out to myself, joshm or CariJ with any questions or concerns you have. We make up the moderation team for this site and are always happy to help.

You pose a great question here, and I'm happy to take a look into this for you. Hold tight and I'll let you know what I learn!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hello again. Yes, this can be done! You have two options for next steps. You can either give your Rewards number to the hotel at check-in, or you can send me a private message with your Rewards number and confirmation number. and I can have a member of our team get this set up for you.

rccl_newfie_cruiser Member

Thanks for your response Lindsey! 

hardiks Member

Hello Lindsey I have a similar requirement. Booked Marriott and then came to know about MR. Have joined now and would like to add the bookings to my rewards. How can I share the booking no And rewards no to you.

Jsucool76 Gold

You may be able to add your rewards number by using the "Find and Manage" tool as well. Not entirely sure but worth a shot.

Upcoming Reservations

If you scroll to the bottom there is a reservation look up tool, and under the "Guest Information" tab you may be able to input your rewards #.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Call the reservation number and have them add your rewards number to the reservation.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...