2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2009 9:50 PM by nuhusker RSS

Chester-Richmond area

iwannatravel Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I will require a room near Ft. Lee in about one week (of course it must be a marriott)  I am desperate for a suggestion of CLEAN, VERY_VERY SAFE, within approx 15 to 20 min drive.  Thanks so much!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chester-Richmond area
    signofthefish Platinum

I'd say Residence Inn Richmond-Chester. Only 7 miles away, and this is a safe area. I live n of Richmond about 60 miles so know the area pretty well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Chester-Richmond area
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

I've stayed at the Courtyard and Fairfield Inn at Chester twice each over the past couple of years.  Both met the standard.  Nothing particularly special either way.  I'd stay at both again.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...