2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2015 6:50 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to serve nomination

jeanmcdermott Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

HI

I'd like to nominate Ginny fromt the RI Gravnehurst for the spriit to serve award.  Every time I stay at the RI (aside from the beautiful rooms and views) it's the staff that make the visit so great for myself and my groups.  Ginny is part of my 'girls' (Deb, Gail, Ginny and Annie) that always take care of me, greet me by name and treat me like a friend not just a guest passing through a hotel.  She remembers from visit to visit, we catch up on the news  and on snack night, she always make sure there is something for me to snack on if I'm late getting down for treats.  Ginny was one of my girls (Deb, Gail, Ginny and Annie) that on my last visit, surprized me with a treat in my room and lovely note to say goodbye.  It really is the staff and management at the RI that make it such a great place to visit.  Thanks Ginny!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to serve nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jeanmcdermott, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate -- and the others at the RI Gravenhurst --for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to serve nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jeanmcdermott, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...