2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2015 5:27 PM by tishers RSS

Do I have any recourse for booking wrong night?

wondertechnologies Silver
Currently Being Moderated

While booking a room I somehow cleared the night I wanted while navigating and accidentally booked room for that night.  When showed up didn't have room but was able to get one for that night.  I didn't realize error till got credit card that billed for both nights.  Do I have any recourse?  Marriott is my hotel of choice with almost 200 nights and wondering if my loyalty is worth anything?  How can I request the night I didn't stay (and billed for) to be refunded based on long and loyal relationship with Marriott?  Any advice would be appreciated.al

advic

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard
  • Re: Do I have any recourse for booking wrong night?
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey wondertechnologies, I would be happy to have our team look into this! Just send me a direct message with your Rewards number.

I also wanted to give you a warm welcome to Insiders! This forum is a great place to share experiences, perspectives, photos, and ask questions to a group of experienced travelers. Being new, feel free to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your Insiders experience. Feel free to reach out to myself (CariJ), lindseyh, or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Marriott Rewards or the Insiders site. We are the community managers of the forum and are here to help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Do I have any recourse for booking wrong night?
    tishers Platinum

I have made that mistake when making an on-line reservation. I tried to modify the existing reservation to add a day on one end, then save it, then to delete the reservation on the other end.

In retrospect it would of been easier to call the number to change the reservation.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...