6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2015 4:46 PM by muppetwrangler RSS

Jack the cat

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Visited Lassen Volcanic National Park this past weekend and stayed at the FFI&S in Redding, CA.  Jack was snoozing by the front door when we checked in.  Definitely a bit of a celebrity, and my son enjoyed trying to find where in the hotel the cat was lurking!

IMG_0859.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Redding, California, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott
  • Re: Jack the cat
    Jsucool76 Gold

Meow...

I love kitties.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

He has his own Facebook page!? I love this so, so much. Thanks for sharing, muppetwrangler.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I really enjoy stories like this... Thanks for brightening up my day!

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

So great! Thanks for sharing, muppetwrangler!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

We need more cat stories on Insiders!!!

The hotel managers should be given a "Spirit to Serve Award" for taking Jack in when the owners left the hotel. Wonderful story and thank you for telling us about Jack.

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

The hotel staff buys him cat food, otherwise he's pretty low maintenance. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...