2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2015 6:49 AM by laurac RSS

Nomination - Spirit to Serve

jeanmcdermott Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

HI

I would like to nominate Annie from the Residence Inn, Gravenhurst for the Spirit to Service award.  Each and every visit to the hotel the staff and management welcome me back like family.  Annie always takes special care of me in the mornings.  She lets me know when they have favourites for breakfast and always makes sure that my there is yougurt parfait for me.  On the mornings when I have to leave particularly early before the official opening of the kitchen, she'll always try and accommodate with something to eat or take with me.  My business only brings me to Gravenhurst during the winter but it doesn't matter from one year to the next - Annie always remembers me, what I like and greets me like a longtime friend.  Staying at the RI is always a wonderful experience - and it's because of the staff and management.  My thanks to Annie!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nomination - Spirit to Serve
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jeanmcdermott, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Nomination - Spirit to Serve
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, jeanmcdermott, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...