7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2015 8:58 AM by marcod RSS

Have you seen what Courtyard is doing overseas?

withhusbandintow Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I'm totally impressed with how Courtyard has remade themselves overseas. They are so not your typical American version aimed at the business traveler. The one we went to in Bali was clean, fresh, modern with an incredible breakfast. Enjoy:http://www.withhusbandintow.com/courtyard-bali-seminyak/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Seminyak Bali, Indonesia Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Bali Seminyak
  • Re: Have you seen what Courtyard is doing overseas?
    ramoneur Platinum

I was in two Courtyards in Shanghai;

I was really impressed with the PuXi one,

the PuDong one was also quite ok, but nothing more

I was so impressed with Courtyard PuXi I have rebooked a day there (found a good deal; 650 RMB, incl. breakfast :-)) when I return to Shanghai at the end of this month

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Awesome feedback, withhusbandintow! I will pass this along to our team.

Another excuse to head to Bali...

30marine Gold 1 Reviews

withhusbandintow:

Your right the Courtyard in Bali is much better than the ones I stayed in the United States. It makes me want to go to Bali.

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

I stayed at the Courtyard Hong Kong and really liked it. I remember they had a really good breakfast buffet.

classictraveler Platinum

Stayed in Courtyard Ginza in Tokyo early this year.  As Gold member, I got room upgrade, daily free buffet breakfasts for two and two drink vouchers in the bar every day. Courtyard in the US never provides such courtesy.

marcod Platinum 1 Reviews

I stayed twice at the Courtyard at Bali (Nusa Dua) great hotel and so much better then the courtyard in the USA. My favourite hotel with great staff!! I could highly recommend this hotel.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...