2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2015 10:51 AM by carat RSS

Are you heading to Seoul?

withhusbandintow Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We had an amazing stay at the JW Marriott in Seoul. The GM Matthew is a top notch professional who has inspired his staff to follow in his footsteps. If you are heading to there, make sure you book a stay at this property. You can read more about our experience here: http://www.withhusbandintow.com/jw-marriott-seoul/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Seoul, South Korea JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Seoul
  • Re: Are you heading to Seoul?
    chromeyun80 Platinum

withhusbandintow, I read your experience as I am preparing to spend 20 nights at JW Marriott in Seoul.  Already reserved the room and can't wait to go visit early October 2015. I've read several forums to read more about this hotel since my 22 months old daughter is going with us.  Wasn't sure if this place was kid friendly.  I just know that they don't allow children under 12 during evening cocktail hours (I was looking forward to it! )

My trip is 100% pleasure but after reading your post, i'm considering taking few business attires as well to feel "fit in".  Even though I am a shirt/jean/flip flop kind of guy...

Thanks for sharing your experience!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Are you heading to Seoul?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for sharing your insight with us, withhusbandintow!! Loved your post!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...