2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2015 6:10 PM by CariJ RSS

Flash Perks? Are they ever coming back?

gpamike Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Marriott Rewards will ever be offering Flash Perks again.

I did not ever have a chance to take advantage of the offers last year but saw many great deals.

Seemed like a great advantage of being a loyal Marriott customer.

Thanks,

Mike

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Flash Perks? Are they ever coming back?
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey gpamike, great question. I'm unsure of this so I'm passing this on to our team for clarity. Stay tuned.

Also, I wanted to welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insiders forum! Here you can share experiences, perspectives, photos, and ask questions to a network of savvy travelers. Feel free to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your experience. You can always reach out to me (CariJ), lindseyh, or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Marriott Rewards or the Insiders site. We make up the moderation team of the forum and are here to help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Flash Perks? Are they ever coming back?
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hello again, gpamike. Our team does not have any information on whether Flash Perks will occur again. They suggest that you check the your promotions page (by logging in to your Rewards account) from time to time to see what new promotions may be available.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...