22 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2015 8:44 PM by 77paris RSS

Issue with Marriott website?

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When I log into my account, instead of my name appearing in the  "account' tab in the upper right hand, it says "Member (Associate) 18,156 pnts." I thought I had been hacked, so I changed my password.  However, it still continues to show "Member (Associate)"  instead of my name.  Otherwise, elsewhere on the website, all my information, including my number of nights and points, is correct.  Is anyone else having issues?  CariJ, any insight into this? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Issue with Marriott website?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hmmm, that is definitely strange, muppetwrangler. If you send me your Rewards number via private message, I can ask our web team to look into this for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

77paris Platinum 17 Reviews

Same here, lindseyh

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for letting me know, 77paris. I've passed this on to our team to look into. I'll send an update once I've heard back from them.

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

I do not have this issue this morning but I am working from a computer vs my tablet over the weekend.  Is it possible that this was just an issue with mobile devices???

amaze Platinum

I am seeing the same Member(Associate) with 18,156 points instead of where my login should have been..exactly the same as reported in original post. All other details are correct....Any idea what could have caused this and how can this be removed.

amaze Platinum

Today morning, found the issue is fixed.

Thanks team for this.

Likely not a big issue, but, my account still shows (Associate) 18,156 pnts

Disconcerting….any progress on a fix?

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Sent!

wjholtjr Platinum

Not seeing that issue on my login.

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

I Have same issue. I logged out, closed browser and signed in again. It disappeared but then came back again.... Very strange that we are seeing the same thing!!!!!

burnano Gold

I have the same thing too, with a different rewards points figure (drastically lower!) than my actual points. Every else on the site my points and profile display correctly though.

superchief1 Platinum

I had this issue last week, but not over the weekend. However, I have it again this morning. I also had problems last week logging into the Insiders. My security software blocked the site. This hadn't happened previously and appeared to resolve itself over the weekend. I assumed it had something to do with all of the spam attacks.

superchief1 Platinum

I think it may be a browser issue. I have IE at work but use Google Chrome at home. I didn''t hve the issue at home, but have it today using IE.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Hey muppetwrangler - thanks for letting us know about this! This was an issue over the weekend, but has since been fixed. Insiders - please comment here if you are still seeing 'Member (Associate)' on your account.

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

It's still a mess for me.  Any photos that I try to post in a reply produce an error, kill my comments (and waste my time - I've wasted an hour ) and will also kill any previous photo that I've uploaded.  Late last week I upgraded from IE8 to IE11.  Since then I've been having issues with security certificates and now this.

And no emoticons.  And  more errors in red!

Hey pluto - muppetwrangler and others were seeing issues with their Marriott Rewards accounts over the weekend. Are you having issues there or only on Insiders? This is all good feedback, I know Insiders hasn't been a smooth operation since we saw all the spam, but I'm working with our IT team to get it resolved.

Still seeing "Member (Associate) on my account.

77paris - how about today? Can you try logging out of your Rewards account and then back in, and letting me know if it still says "Member (Associate)"?

All good now…..sorry for the delayed response….been traveling

My rewards account appears to be fine (thankfully). Smiley face, in case the emoticons aren't working. And a wink.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...