1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 8, 2015 7:00 AM by laurac RSS

DFW North - Exceptional Employee(s)

mongoose Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Good Evening,

My travels take me through the DFW North Airport Marriott twice a year for about a week each time. This location, due to the calibre of its employees, has become my home away from home. They personally welcome me back with a sincere smile and easy check-in. They remember my preferences for cuisine and beverages in the concierge lounge, and they are quick to assist me with any special requests I may have before, during or after my stay.

Therefore, I formally request the following nominations through the consistent demonstration of exceptional customer service that has distinguished them from their peers:

1. Claudia (Front-Desk Supervisor)

2. Arianne (Front Desk)

3. Andrew (Front Desk Supervisor)

4. Jordan (Front Desk

5. Eva (Concierge)

Every stay I am sure to complete an on-site customer satisfaction survey highlighting their collective efforts to ensure everything was top shelf. It is my sincere wish that this will act as an additional, and well deserved, level of appreciation, acknowledgement and recognition.

Respectfully,

Jason Mansour

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: DFW North - Exceptional Employee(s)
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings,mongoose, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate these Marriott associates for this important award. We’ll enter these nominations for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...