2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 23, 2009 1:11 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Marriott's Spirit To Sever Our Guests

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What does Marriott's Spirit To Sever Serve Guests look like?  Commissioned by Marriott and produced by ElectricStudio this clip was posted on YouTUBE a year ago to launch a Global Photo Contest*.  The script is flawless, the imagery in-season and the point is spot-on.  Viewed over 25,000 times, this clip is a must see. Click the image or link below and enjoy!

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/TOWNHOUSEMEDIA/MarriottSpiritToServeOurGuests.jpg

Marriott's Spirit To Sever Serve Our Guests

* This video describes Marriott's Spirit to Serve Our Guests initiative, a contest for Marriott associates around the globe.  Associates are to capture photographic examples of customer service excellence. Pictures demonstrate times when Marriott associates went above and beyond with personalized service, and truly exemplified Marriott's "Spirit to Serve". Associates then submit their photos to the Spirit to Serve Our Guests (STSOG) Website. Then the photos will be put to a vote - voted on by Marriott guests, family, and friends. (excerpted from YouTUBE)

• Re: Marriott's Spirit To Sever Our Guests
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

This is great...look forward to casting my vote, but am leaning towards the lady in the white blouse.  Thanks, TJC, for posting this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott's Spirit To Sever Our Guests
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Glad you enjoyed the Lady in the white blouse twist, "Spirit(s) to serve our guests".  I found the chef with the voodoo image of shruken guests on a tray a bit extreme, but amusing.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...