5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2015 9:27 AM by sivy215 RSS

London Hotels

vicn Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are family of 4 traveling to London in August. Kids are  14/15 . Which hotel is easily accessible to and from Airport and also for city sightseeing.

I have Platinum Elite Status.  Is the  CL  with breakfast etc available .

Only few of the hotels allow  4 people in the room.   I believe the London Marriott Park Lane does also the  Regents Park and Maida vale.

Please recommend

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: London Hotels
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey vicn, welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insider forum!

It is here that members have an opportunity to share experiences, perspectives, photos, and ask questions to a group of experience travelers. Being new, feel free to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your Insiders experience. You're always welcome to reach out to me (CariJ), lindseyh, or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Marriott Rewards or the Insiders site. We are the community managers of the forum and are here for support.

Great thread you've started here. I'm sure some Insiders will have some suggestions for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

blava007 Platinum

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Maida Vale is an acceptable hotel, but it is quite a distance from the city. While it's easy to get anywhere on the Underground, you'll spend a lot of time getting into back and forth. I wouldn't put it at the top of your list.

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I stayed at the Park Lane. Great location. The CL is small, but was nicely staffed and stocked.

sivy215 Platinum

I've stayed at the Marriott County Hall when I visited last November and the place was fantastic. It's right in the heart of London and is only a 45 minute train ride away. They generously upgraded me to a nicer room thanks to my Platinum status.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...