4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2015 12:47 PM by joshm RSS

Issues with signing in to account?

alreadyinuse Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone else having issues signing in to their Marriott account?  I could not sign in at all last week using Chrome.  Customer service wasn't much help and had me reset my password.  Still no luck.  Contacted customer service again to no avail and have an email with internet customer service that has not been replied to.  Called the Rewards line today and they had me change my password again, no luck.  The representative then suggested trying a different browser and everything works.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Issues with signing in to account?
    joshm Member

alreadyinuse,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the website. You were not the only one that seemed to have issues signing in.

That being said, is everything good? We've passed this information to the team connected closest to the site.

Appreciate the post. Let us know if there's anything else we can do.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

alreadyinuse Gold

Thanks Josh.  Still can't sign in using Google Chrome, but I am able to sign in through IE.  All is good for now, I made my reservations.  Will wait to see if I get a response from the internet team regarding Chrome.

joshm Member

I've actually had the same issue on Chrome (as ks77 points out as well).

I found that it wasn't accepting my email address and password as a viable way to sign in. I used my Rewards number instead (you can use either email or Rewards number) and it seemed to do the trick.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I had random times where I couldn't log in last Thursday and Friday in Firefox. I just tried later and it worked but very randomly it will decide to error and not allow sign in. I agree it is very frustrating.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...