3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2015 11:55 AM by murphy0726 RSS

Trip to Ireland

murphy0726 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My wife and I will be traveling to Ireland in September and will be staying in Dublin and then to the Southwest coast. I don't seem to be finding any Marriott properties there, am I missing something?

Thanks,

Ed Murphy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dublin, Ireland
  • Re: Trip to Ireland
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Great question, murphy0726. I did a quick search and found that there are two properties in Ireland. You can learn about them here: https://www.marriott.com/hotel-search/ireland.hotels/ I hope you have a fantastic time in Ireland! We have a number of Insiders who are from the U.K. I'm sure they could share some insights for places to visit in Ireland.

I would also like to give you a warm welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insider forum! This is a place for members to share experiences, perspectives, photos, and ask questions to a group of experience travelers. Being new to the forum, feel free to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your Insiders experience. Don't hesitate reach out to me (CariJ) lindseyh, or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Marriott Rewards or the Insiders site. We comprise the moderation team for the forum and we are here to help members with anything

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kaha58 Gold

No there are only a few in Ireland.  Mostly close to Dublin.  Powerscourt in Wicklow  is an autograph collection hotel.

murphy0726 Platinum

Thanks for the info.

I thought there would be many more locations???

oh well.

thanks,

ed

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...