6 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2015 3:58 PM by joshm RSS

How long for points to be credited

truetts01 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My first statement just close a few days ago and my points are not in my Marriott account yet, but they are shown as earned on my statement. How long does it take to be credited?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How long for points to be credited
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Normally points show up in my account within 72 hours from the time you checked out of the property, many times within 48 hours.

As long as you're addressing your points for hotel stays, good catch bejacob.

Message was edited by: IAHFLYR

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

If you are talking about points from the Marriott Rewards Visa, typically they show up within a day or two of the statement date. If after a week, they haven't shown up, you should probably call Chase, who should be able to sort out the delay and resolve the issue.

rb84 Platinum

Have your sign up bonus points hit your account? By the time you get your statement, the points should have hit your Marriott account. If you looked on-line then you may be expecting them too soon. I agree with bejacob, wait a week then call. I'm thinking if you didn't get the bonus points yet, you may have a MR number issue.

joshm Member

Giving the team a call is always a good step.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Yep, here in UK points post within a few days of statement, so if more than that's past I would chase it up as it could be an account issue and you don't want some ne'er do well like me getting your points

joshm Member

Hello truetts01, and welcome to the Insiders forum!

You've probably noticed a couple things in posting this thread. First, the Insiders site is the perfect place to pose questions like this! Second, there is a network of knowledgeable and supportive road warriors that are always ready to help a fellow traveler (Thanks for all the helpful responses, gang!).

With that, allow me to welcome you to the page. From travel tips and insights to recommendations and photography, The insiders network is great resource for any kind of traveler seeking knowledge about the program, destinations, or would simply like to engage with a community that knows a great deal about all things Marriott.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me (joshm), CariJ, or lindseyh with any questions or concerns you have. We make up the community management team for the forum and we're here to help.

Regarding your thread, there have been some great and helpful contributions from some of our most knowledgeable Insiders. Additionally, I'd be happy to connect you to our team about this if you'd like. Just send me a DM with your Rewards number and a way to contact you to get started.

Welcome to the forum!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...