1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 1, 2015 7:00 AM by laurac RSS

Getting it right - everytime

rcupadhy Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I nominate Samantha, the manager of the Residence Inn in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. I can't tell you how many times I've stayed here, and every time it has exceeded my expectations for ANY hotel. I have nominated James at this location in the past, so I think it's time we recognize true leadership in the award to the manager of this fantastic property. I could go on about the quality, service, and cleanliness of this property, but that doesn't matter; in the end those are expectations of every hotel. Here at the Residence Inn, they go beyond expectations. They always make sure I'm satisfied with my room just a few moments after I open the door. They have fun evening activities and DVD players in the rooms. Last time I stayed we were invited to make our own s'mores and roast them at the outdoor fire pit!

Everyone that works here is a shining star. I wish every one of them could get this award. That's why I'm nominating Samantha, because I know from talking with her that she will take no credit for herself, instead deflecting the credit upon her team.

Ram U.

Another satisfied Platinum Member

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rocky Mount, North Carolina, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Rocky Mount
  • Re: Getting it right - everytime
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, rcupadhy, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...