1 Reply Latest reply: May 25, 2015 6:24 PM by curiousone RSS

any advice on a tailor (made suit) in China?

ramoneur Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am looking for an "ok" tailor to make me 1, 2 or 3 tailor made suits in China.

The suit doesn't have to be top-of-the-line; I just want some new suits, for an"ok" price, with a good value for money price.

A waiting time of a few weeks is ok for me; I can always return within a few weeks to pick up the goods.

Anyone have any advise on where to find a good place, in Shanghai or Beijin

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Beijing, China
shanghai
  • Re: any advice on a tailor (made suit) in China?
    curiousone Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I can't offer any advise, but your question reminded me of when I was in the Navy in the early 70's and was stationed on the USS Kitty Hawk on station in the Tonkin Gulf. Most Tonkin Gulf cruises included a visit to Hong Kong for 7 days. The first day in Hong Kong I ran in to town to get fitted for a hand made suit so I could get it before we left Hong Kong. Have to admit I have no idea what I ever did with that suit. After I was released from active duty I went to college and my first job out of college involved field service and I never had much need for a suit.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...