6 Replies Latest reply: May 26, 2015 6:18 PM by thomas1999 RSS

gold elite free breakfast

thomas1999 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Do we receive free breakfast if our
stay is a reward redemption instead of a paid stay?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: gold elite free breakfast
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey thomas1999, I've passed this on to our team to get clarification. However, I'm sure some Insiders will see this and beat me to it

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

blava007 Platinum

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Yes. The only exception I can think of would be if the lounge is closed. In such a case you may be offered an alternative such as a food voucher for breakfast in the restaurant or additional points (usually 750).

Whether the stay is paid or rewards, the free breakfast still applies (along with the other Gold perks).

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

yes it always has for me

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

I knew everyone would beat me to this! Thanks bejacob, jerryl, blava007. Yes, elite members are eligible for all elite benefits when staying on a point/reward redemption.

thomas1999 Gold

Thanks for the help

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...