15 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2016 8:00 AM by apat20 RSS

AC Hotel Sants Barcelona

candygal Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone stayed here? Doing a last minute 5 day trip and this is the closest hotel up for points in June. Do they give out Platinum coupons for breakfast/ Any good perks for Platinum members?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: AC Hotel Sants Barcelona
    israelarribas Silver

I've been there paying for the room and the hotel is very nice and the location extremely convenient since it's close to Sants railway station and the city center

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

monisame Platinum

No benefits for elite members at AC hotels.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Will be staying at Cotton hotel in points next summer

monisame Platinum

This is the best choice. Autograph collection. !!!! Like nothing else.

todzwif Platinum

I stayed at the Cotton House on points last Spring.  BEAUTIFUL property, I was almost giddy.  The location was perfect for wandering the city.  We stayed at the AC the night prior to our check in b/c of availability (of more points )   Also a decent place, nice staff, good location close to the big red bus stop. 

Thats good to know. I was hoping to stay at a place walking distance to many things

todzwif Platinum

I looked again, my AC was the  Irla.  I remember seeing the Sants location, but can't recall the area. 

i am staying at the cotton house

apat20 Silver

Very jealous! My Husband and I were looking at this property, unfortunately it was too expensive to stay here as part of our 2 week stay in Spain! Also, we are newbies at collecting points at Marriott, so just learning through all of your guys' experiences !

Luckily I have had a lot of stays and earned a lot of points or I wouldn't be staying there either. I am looking forward to the three nights before the cruise 

todzwif Platinum

Barcelona is a beautiful city, no matter where you end up.  I took a cruise from there in April. Norwegian - Rome, Naples, Livorno, Marseilles, Cannes...it was wonderful!  Have a great time!

apat20 Silver

Enjoy! Sounds like you are going to have an amazing time !

apat20 Silver

I have reservations at the Renaissance in Barcelona, looking forward to our stay! Anyone have experience staying there before?

Staying at AC Hotel Colon Valencia a few days after! Can't wait to rake up the nights !

klaus1756 Platinum

HI! You stay at the Renaissance fira Hotel??  That´s great !! Wonderful overview !!

apat20 Silver

Hi! No, unfortunately not the Renaissance Fira, I am staying at the one closer to the city center, in the Exiemple district !

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...