1 Reply Latest reply: May 24, 2015 2:03 PM by CariJ RSS

excellent service at JW Marriott bengalure

jamesbond007 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I must say that the JW at bengalure is awesome ...do miss their lounge which has shut down and being moved a floor down .service is awesome and staff  is extraordinary feel at home always

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: excellent service at JW Marriott bengalure
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hey jamesbond007, thanks for sharing your insights with us here on Insiders.

I'd like to welcome you to the Marriott Rewards Insider forum! It's here that members can share experiences (as you've done in this post), perspectives, photos,  and ask questions to a community of savvy travelers. Being new to the forum, be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your experience with the forum.

Feel free to reach out to me (CariJ) lindseyh, or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Marriott Rewards or the Insiders site. We make up the moderation team for the forum and we are here to help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...