7 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2015 4:01 PM by joshm RSS

San Francisco Calif Courtyard or Marroitt on Fishermans Wharf

nat14 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

HI! This is a pleasure trip, we are looking at the two Marriott's listed above.

Can you tell me what you prefer and what the difference's are?

We will not be renting a car and would like to have breakfast included.

Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Courtyard - 580 Beach St

Marriott - 1250 Columbus Ave

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, CA, USA
Courtyard Marriott Fishermans wharf
  • Re: San Francisco Calif Courtyard or Marroitt on Fishermans Wharf
    blava007 Platinum

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

And dress for winter.

nat14 Silver

Hi! We are going in late May, we come from the Northeast! We just had one of the worst winters as far as snow/cold and in a long time lol!! Hopefully it won't be to cold. Thanks so much!   

nat14 Silver

Any other reasons why you like the MR better? Thanks!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I will repeat what John mentioned about the weather.  You can have a very nice sunny day in San Francisco in the high 50's to low 60's this time of year and the fog rolls in, temperature drops off crazy and it gets very damp and cold. Keep in mind this is northern California by the Pacific Ocean and that water is brrrrrrrrish cold.

As for the hotel, we always stay at the Marriott.  It is a very clean hotel that was remodeled in 2009, yet still very up to date rooms.  The beds are very comfortable and yes you will get breakfast certificates if Gold or Platinum.  We have only had a slight problem with the hotel is probably 15 stays in the last few years and it was handled instantly by Management with bonus points applies. 

Though I've never stayed at the Courtyard my son has and said it was ok, just they didn't care for the harder beds.

joshm Member

Good stuff right here!

Y'all are so helpful.

With what little experience in SF that I have, I would reiterate the tip regarding clothing. Layers are a great choice for the region.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...