1 Reply Latest reply: May 19, 2015 11:10 AM by 77paris RSS

Courtyard, Athens, GA.?

habrams Gold 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

This hotel falls into the "venerable" classification as it is was converted from another brand.  The staff is courteous, and helpful at all times.  I want to thank Dennis, in maintenance for his assistance without asking for help on my part.

The lobby and general areas are new and updated, and the facility was clean.  Being across for the University of Georgia, I know that it is heavily used/abused throughout the year and applaud the staff for the constant upkeep requirements.  I do find the parking to be more than extremely tight, so watch out for your vehicle doors.

They need to update the restaurant listings.  You are within a block and a half of the historic district, so walking would be easy, but as always, be careful at night.  You can walk to the Classic Center in about 15 minutes if you must, but adequate parking is available there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Athens, Georgia, USA
  • Re: Courtyard, Athens, GA.?
    77paris Platinum 17 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

habrams, I am glad to see this unique college town property applauded.  I stayed there for a couple of months with a business team one summer.  Never once were we disappointed - the staff was responsive and professional throughout.  They make what could be a difficult facility to maintain look well-cared for and appealing.

Love that town!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...