2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2016 9:01 AM by panka RSS

Direct Message Pop Up

liberator484 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi All,

I am trying to Direct Message (DM) a Marriott Representative for assistance regarding my Marriott Rewards.  Is there a reason why I receive a red pop block that does not allow my message to go through.  Please help if you know the answer. 

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Direct Message Pop Up
    joshm Member

Hello liberator484!

Happy to help you figure this out. You're trying to DM someone in this forum for help, is that correct? And a pop up window is not allowing you to do so?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Direct Message Pop Up
      panka Silver

Hi!

The same thing happens to me every time I try to contact anyone in this forum.

Pls help!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...