9 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2015 11:44 AM by LuckyCharm$ RSS

How to Earn with Rewards Partners

LuckyCharm$ Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Good Morning,

I'm new to Marriott rewards insiders and was just wondering if anyone has ever participated in one of the offers listed under the How to Earn with Rewards Partners link? I recently did a few with groupon where we are supposed to get 5 points per dollars spent I believe and I also did one with the energy plus and was wonder how long it takes for the points to be posted to your account. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How to Earn with Rewards Partners
    gopadres Platinum

Marriott Rewards Points will be posted to your account within 60 days.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey there, LuckyCharm$. I had our team look into this and they confirmed that Energy Plus points should post 2-4 weeks after the billing period and the groupon, which is offered through Shop My Way, should post 2-4 weeks after the product has been shipped.

LuckyCharm$ Gold

Yes, I've received 7,500 bonus points for joining Energy Plus as well as my monthly 2 points per dollars. I've also been receiving my points from Shop My Way. 6x the points via Groupon, 2x the points via JCPenny etc. I love it! Earning points from just going through a specific site for everyday things that I already use and do.

LuckyCharm$ Gold

I just checked and the Energy Plus Program enrollment points have been increased to 10,000 plus 2x points per $1. Not bad at all!

LuckyCharm$ Gold

Thank you all so much

702rugbyref Platinum

I tried the solar energy partner about 3-4 months ago and noone ever tried to contact me.

chocoli30 Gold 6 Reviews

I actually just recieved my 10,000 points.

LuckyCharm$ Gold

Congrats! It's a nice easy way to earn some additional points!

LuckyCharm$ Gold

Congrats! That 10,000 points is a nice little treat!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...