1 Reply Latest reply: May 17, 2015 2:13 PM by joshm RSS

Indianapolis Marriott East

kilo Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The web site for this property neglects to inform you of the choice that you will have to make at check-in.  Take a VERY LONG walk (sorry no golf carts) to the new tower or take a short walk to the old rooms.  Normally, I would take the newer section, but the concierge lounge is located in the OLD section of the hotel.  So, stay in the new room and walk several hundred yards back and forth to the concierge lounge or stay in the OLD section.

I unfortunately picked the new section only to find that I had been placed in a handicapped accessible room that was no better than the room that I later received in the old section.  I was told the new room was a suite, but it was just a regular king bed room.

After dragging all my luggage back and forth,  I'm never staying at this property again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Indianapolis Marriott East
  • Re: Indianapolis Marriott East
    joshm Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Sorry to hear this, kilo, but thank you for taking the time to share this with the community here at insiders.

I'm happy to share this with the property, and I'm sure you're not the only one to have experienced this.

Thanks again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...