2 Replies Latest reply: May 18, 2015 9:17 AM by cweave02000 RSS

We need to return to BERMUDA!!!

cweave02000 Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I was one of the last people to stay in the Marriott Castle Harbor back in 2001, just before it was torn down. There are no other Marriott properties in the country.

I just returned from a cruise to Bermuda, and was told about the Holiday Inn resort and golf course near St. George that was first sold to Club Med then torn down and abandoned ( the golf course is there but overgrown due to government ineptitude with respect to tourism.

The attitude is changing once more towards tourism, with the influx of large cruise ships into the Dockyards, so the time is now to make a real presence known, and get a good foothold in the country, where other large chains have none.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bermuda
  • Re: We need to return to BERMUDA!!!
    joshm Member

Thanks for sharing this, cweave02000. We're happy to pass this on to our team.

How was your cruise in Bermuda?!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: We need to return to BERMUDA!!!
      cweave02000 Gold 3 Reviews

It was wonderful - especially since it was booked through Marriott CruisesOnly and we got $750 off using some of my points. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...