4 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2015 12:29 AM by Jsucool76 RSS

NYC Hotel Hopping - Great Story

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

NYC travelers - check out this fun story about hotel hopping in the Big Apple.

For the Best Hotel Deals, Ask a Mets Journeyman - WSJ

Make sure you read to the bottom for the Marriott (and Courtyard) punchline.

NathalieF  - what do you say?  you gotta offer the guy SOMETHING for giving you the free plug in the Wall Street Journal!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York-Manhattan, New York, USA
  • Re: NYC Hotel Hopping - Great Story
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Great article, ssindc, thanks for sharing! I don't know if I could live that hotel hopping life. Love the Marriott shoutout! I will definitely pass this along

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Thanks for the post.  It lead me to wsj articles on the revival of Paris bistros, Croissant safaris and Paris' best new restaurants and wine bars.  Yes, off topic, but the stray (at least for me ), was a good thing.

Okay, in keeping with the topic and being an MLB fan, I found the life of a minor league/major league yo-yo - er to be interesting (and about as good for family life as being - a regional pilot.)  The app sounds like it might be useful on occasion.

joshm Member

Love this!

Jsucool76 Gold

I like marriott on facebook, do I get a "hookup" for that? haha.

Clearly not worried about the benefits. He didn't complain about no free breakfast at the CY

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...