1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 13, 2009 6:20 PM by boomer RSS

Wall Street Journal delivery

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Wall Street Journal is now number one in circulation thanks in part to the preference that we have all made to have it be our newspaper of choice to be delivered to us at Marriott Hotels, according to this article.

USA today had been number one, but given its shrinking size and lack of news (IMHO) it slipped to number two.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Wall Street Journal delivery
    boomer Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I am a huge Wall Street Journal fan and have it in my preferences for delivery to my room however I rarely get it.  I understand why they eliminated automatic delivery to rooms for environmental reasons (and costs reasons as well I'm sure) but would like to be able to opt in to get one each time I stay at any Marriott brand hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...