5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 1, 2010 4:31 PM by judithrn RSS

vancouver pinnacle vs renaissance

smile7 Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I are going to vancouver this week. When I called the Pinnacle to verify details, was told that they are starting renovations this week (which the website says are done) and the concierge level and upper floors are basically closed or 'undergoing improvements'. I haven't been there before and looking for anyone who has opinions - good or not - about either property as I could stay at the Renaissance instead but have read numerous customer service concerns about that property. Many thanks...

• Re: vancouver pinnacle vs renaissance
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Smile,

Consider doing an Insiders search on 'Vancouver'.  There are several comments about the hotels you are asking about as well as dining suggestions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Smile,

Thanks for the information!

We have a trip to Alaska coming up and are planning to stop in Vancouver.

This is information that will help us in our planning.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

We stayed a the Pinnacle a year ago in a lovely suite (upgrade). The Conciege Lounge was very nice, the staff very knowledgeable and the location hard to beat. If they are rehabbing though, I would take the Renaissance as my choice.

egw019 Platinum

WE JUST CAME BACK FROM VANCOVER,STAYED AT THE MARRIOTT. IF I WENT BACK AGAIN I WOULD STAY AT THE RENAISSANCE.  A MORE WELCOMING HOTEL. SEAN OUTERRIDCE IS THE FRONT OFFICE MANAGER. HE WILL DO EVERYTHING HE CAN TO MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME AND AT HOME.

judithrn Silver

We will be visiting Vancouver in June of this yr-- RC cruisetour. Wish I had viewed this website before I booked an overnite at the Pinnacle!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...