5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2009 7:54 PM by livetotravel RSS

Need good site for Show Tickets

jonesj2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are spending New Years in NY and we want to see Jersey Boys. When I look for tickets on the net I get all these re-sell sites, even fo Jan 1 tickets. The prices are over face. Anyone got a site where I can buy tickets at face value. Thanks.

• Re: Need good site for Show Tickets
    tjcnewyork Platinum

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Checkout WWW.Playbill.com, though Jersey Boys is one of the hardest tickets to get.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Here's another site I have used to find tickets at less than full price: It is www.broadway.com/shows/jersey-boys/ Good luck

joeyrios Platinum

i'd try the tkts booth across from the marriott marquis. check it out at tdf.org (click on tickets). you will be able to get 'day of show' tickets for up to 50% off. my wife and i go to shows at least a handful of times every year and thats how we get tickets. the only drawback is show availability is not guaranteed, but many shows are available. the above website also lists shows that were recently available for planning purposes. enjoy.

livetotravel Silver 1 Reviews

By far the best site to search for show tickets and various other events!  I have used this company a few times and saved huge $$$.  Just took my Grandson to see the Grinch Who Stole Christmas at the Pantages.  Show was ok but the tickets provided were $90.00 seats and I was charged $30!https://www.goldstar.com/join?p=F1103912RP

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...