3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 12, 2009 12:47 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Deals in Feburaruy in Phoenix

josephh Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to stay in Phoenix at one of the nicer resorts  for a sepcial anniversary.  I would like to stay at one of the JW locations, any suggestions?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Deals in Feburaruy in Phoenix
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

The words Phoenix and Marriott mean only one thing to me: The Camelback Inn.

This property is probably my most favorite throughout the entire Marriott system. Guests stay in private bungalow's called casita's and is just a great great experience.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

superchief1 Platinum
    I am currently staying at MVC Canyon Villas, which are on the property of the JW Desert Ridge resort. This is also a beautiful resort with several restaurants on property or close by. The resort has two golf courses, a great spa, nice pools with a lazy river. Canyon villas are also available for rental, if you would like to have a kitchen and larger accommodations. We are really enjoying our vacation here.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Joseph:

Further to Superchief's recommendations, Canyon Villas is adjacent to the JW Desert Ridge.  Canyon Villas is a timeshare resort under the Marriott Vacation Club brand, featuring 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchens and in unit washer/dryer.  Basically, it's like being home away from home.  Recently classified as a Category 6 property, a villa may be rented at a cash rate or using Marriott Rewards points. One advantage of staying here is that you enjoy the space and privacy of a home plus the amenities offered at the resort AND the JW hotel.  If you bill dining, spa, golf and other services to your villa, you earn 10 MR points/dollar.  Keep in mind that if you redeem points, Marriott is offering a Pointsavers, 'Redeem 4 get the 5th night free' according to the schedule below.  I'm not sure if this redemption is eligible or not for the Rebate under the PointSavers Plus promotion announced in the Insiders' Lobby:

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/TOWNHOUSEMEDIA/3ad23937.jpg

Thanks for posting and best wishes as you plan for that special anniversary celebration.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...