This discussion is locked
Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2009 12:54 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

where are all the posts for the MR forum?

pltnmprincess Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Is it just me, or are the posts not showing up in this forum?  When I click on the MR forum name, it says 2830 posts, but on the main page where all the forums are listed, it says 2853 posts.  When I go to the forum directly, the newest posts are from Oct 2.  I submitted feedback twice on this problem and havent heard anything.  Is anyone else seeing this problem?  All other forums seem to be working.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: where are all the posts for the MR forum?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I have also noticed the discrepancy.  Perhaps the webmaster could explain it for us?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

It's not just you, Pltnprincess:

The Marriott Rewards Forum appears to be out-of-sync since October 2nd.  The discrepancy appears to be 55 messages, reflecting healthy activity. Not to worry.  Until the synchronization is fixed, any MR posts authored over the past 10 days should appear in your Profile. Please check to confirm and/or report otherwise. 

This will require webmaster intervention.

pltnmprincess Platinum

Thanks....

My posts do appear in my profile, but I am unable to see anyone else's posts unless they are the last 3 that are listed when I click on the "Forums" tab at the top.

Any idea how to get webmaster intervention?  I tried the "feedback' process on this site, but that doesnt seem to have gotten anyone's attention.  There is no "contact us" button to handle issues like this - or at least not that I have found.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Pltnmprincess

You did the right thing by posting in the MR Forum itself. Other than the Feedback link, there are two other alternatives:

• Click the Help tab and hit 'Contact us' (requires log-in)
    • Post a comment to Marriott, who administers the forum. You can post a comment in the Insiders' Lobby.  Pick any topic, it doesn't matter.

-- Edited by TJCNewYork at 10/12/2009 12:26 PM EDT Correct Marriott URL

pltnmprincess Platinum

Thanks TJC - found the 'contact us' and submitted a request to have this forum fixed.  Hopefully that will generate some reaction.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Looks like the development team made progress.  Instead of the index pointer being stuck on 2,830 posts, the Marriott Rewards Forum is now displaying 2,897 of 2,899 posts. 

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/TOWNHOUSEMEDIA/MarriottRewardsForum.jpg

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...