1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 8, 2009 1:44 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Orlando with grand kids

savytraveler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am looking at taking my grand kids, ages 6 & 7, to Disneyworld later this month.  I have stayed at the Reisdence Inn @ Lake Buena Vista and was well pleased.  This time I am looking at the Residence Inn on International Drive.  Can anyone give me the scoop in this property?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Orlando with grand kids
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

The Residence Inn Orlando International Drive is actually located on Sand Lake Road miles from DisneyWorld compared to Lake Buena Vista. Although very popular, the Residence Inn i-Drive is due for a refurbishment.  The rooms and facilities have seen better days. Guest reviews at TripAdvisor are NOT favorable.

Marriott has many other alternatives in Orlando.  If you are looking for amenities that include a fully-equipped kitchen, in unit washer/dryer and another bedroom for the grandkids, why not consider Marriott Cypress Harbor.  This resort offers a Pointsavers for late October, offers outstanding activities and amenities for young children, scores very high on Trip Advisor and Insiders and is relatively closer to Disney than Sand Lake Road.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...