2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2009 7:43 AM by costaricasusan RSS

Cape Town:  A Fabulous Place

costaricasusan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

While we did not stay in a Marriott property, I just had to write something about this fabulous place.   It's worth all the long air hours to get there .  It's clean, the people are friendly and it's just beautiful!!  If I didn't live in Costa Rica, I'd want to live there.   Also, there is great game viewing just a 3 hour drive away. (Try Sanbona)   All that and they have incredible wine and wonderful winery tours.   What more can you ask for.  We stayed in two small boutique hotels owned by "The Last Word" ...WOW!    My only comment is ....skip the rental car unless you are used to driving on the left hand side of the road.   It's a big change to make after a 10 hour flight, in a big city, when you don't know exactly where you're going.     South Africa rocks!!!!!!!

• Re: Cape Town:  A Fabulous Place
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Costa,

This does sound like a great trip!

We are going to Joh. and plan to fly down to Cape to enjoy exactly what you talk about.

Keep us informed of your trips.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cape Town:  A Fabulous Place
    costaricasusan Platinum

Jerry, If you are going to do photo safari at Kruger Park....I HIGHLY recommend camps Exeter Dulini and Camp Jabulani.   Both are 5* with a 10* experience.   They are both WOW! experiences all the way around.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...