2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2009 1:19 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Amsterdam Airport Courtyard

globalman Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

This hotel about a 15 minute bus ride with traffic from the airport.  A Marriott shuttle bus runs throughout the day (fee) from the airport.  The hotel is functional and certinaly less costly than the Marriott properties in Amsterdam city center.  Restaurant on site but is expensive as is the various hotel "nickle and dime" adders (internet, snacks/coffee, etc).  Can't say I would recommend this property other than if you need the Marriott points...   

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Amsterdam Airport Courtyard
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Globalman,

I agree with you!

Could not get in the other properties in Amsterdam using points and I really found the CY very nice for us.  Two nights and three days was plenty in AMS.  We did all we wanted and really had a nice time at the end of the day taking the train to the airport and the shuttle back to the hotel.

Sure I would have liked to stay downtown, but the price was right here and would do it again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Amsterdam Airport Courtyard
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Globalman,

Well put!

Having stayed at this hotel for two nights and commuting downtown, saved me a bundle by using points.

Your input is really worth others taking a look at.  I just could not get into the other hotels and again, enjoyed the CY.  Did not eat there, but really enjoyed the room.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...