2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2009 1:24 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Why we are Marriott Members!

columbussig Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Found this article today on CNN, on how a couple of Hyatt Hotels fired thier housekeeping staff to save money.

Hopefully it is not the wave of the future. I am sure Marriott is well aware how important the housekeeping staff is to the overall guest experience!

http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/30/news/companies/hyatt_hotels_boston.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2009093012

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Why we are Marriott Members!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

I sure hope so as well.  Hours are cut, rooms added to most staff and some temps have been not hired for a while.  Bottom lines being what they are something has to give!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Why we are Marriott Members!
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Columbus

I completely missed that headline, thanks for posting the url.  Very informative. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...