3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2010 11:26 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Mexico City Reforma Marriott

lhabitat Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

---was in Mex City again for over a week.  Staff continues to go above and beyond to be of help in any way.  If taking an airport taxi to the hotel, make a point to have the addy for the hotel printed on a piece of paper and mention Copenhage and Reforma as the intersection so there is no problem.  The flat rate fee is under fifteen US.

• Re: Mexico City Reforma Marriott
    gsbito Gold

I travel often to Mexico City, and I've stayed at the Reforma three times and will never stay there again. Double charged me for internet and had major fight to get credit for that. The manager said "the next time I stay there they would give me a free day internet". I asked how would that be free since you already charged me for it? He wouldn't back down. I had other issues as well which were somewhat worked out with Marriott corporate. Don't get me wrong, I love Marriott's, but specifically the Reforma lost me as a customer for good.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews

Sorru to hear about your experience-personally I had a great experience there.  The best CL ever, very good gym , service, and location were great.  Did have an issue with getting charged for the minibar and complementary laudry service )one free item) - but it was quickly corrected w/out incident

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

My experience was just as great!

The sea-bass sandwich and other food was very memorable.

Hope others will find the property as hospitable.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...