1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 25, 2009 1:57 AM by frankh RSS

Advice Needed about Mobile Renaissance

diogenes72 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Is anybody familiar with the two Renaissance properties in downtown Mobile, Ala?  I am trying to decide between them for a weekend stay.  One is the Battle House, and it is an historic hotel, so I'm drawn to that.  The other is the Riverview Plaza, and there would be water views that I'm drawn to here.  Both are Renaissance properties and, though there is some price difference, both have recently been re-done.  I don't think I could go wrong with either,  but it's like comparing apples and oranges.  Thanks for any help you might be able to give me!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Advice Needed about Mobile Renaissance
    frankh Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

The Battle House is a must! It has been the most impressive of all Renaissance properties that I've visited. The foyer and rooms are luxurious. Don't forget to spend some time on the rooftop terrace.

I can't comment on the Riverview Plaza because I've never stayed there. Let us know what you decide and your impressions.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...