3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2009 10:18 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Baltimore Courtyard Aliceanna Street

stockrh Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Little dissapointed with the level of service.  96 nights this year at Marriotts and have come to expect service when I travel.  Cold coffee in the lobby, staff that will not say, "Good Morning."  Asked for a high floor and platinum upgrade and was willing to wait, neither were offered yet an hour after I checked in a guest was given the 14th floor and was a Silver member.  Spilled my water on the lobby floor and took it upon myself to clean it up while 3 staff members watched me with a big grin on their faces.  Generally a great location to stay in Baltimore but the staff feels that the people paying their saleries are not worthy of service.  The Hilton Garden 2 blocks away will be my new location.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Baltimore Courtyard Aliceanna Street
    tjcnewyork Platinum

StockRH

Marriott welcomes guest feedback, but associates do not have access to Insiders.  E-mailing Customer.Care@Marriott.com will ensure that your feedback reaches the CY - as they are accountable for delivering the guest experience that you expect.

Recent reviews of the Hilton Garden Baltimore Inner Harbor on TripAdvisor merit checking. One reviewer claims waking up with red blotches only to find out that the Hilton Garden has bedbugs. Eeeuuuooo!

Throwing the dice never works for me.  Consider calling Platinum Elite to contact the property in advance of arrival about a comp upgrade.  This ensures that someone takes ownership to make sure your expectations are met or better yet - exceeded. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stockrh Platinum

You know, I never stayed at this property before.  I guess I was "Throwing Dice," when I stayed there and the other 100 Marrriott properties that I have stayed.  My suggestion is that you go back into your Marriott back office and have the General Manager contact me because now you are just pissing me off..."Eeeuuuooo?????  Get a life....

tjcnewyork Platinum

StockRH

Regrets to **** you off; but the remarks are pointed in the wrong direction as this Insider does ~not~ work for Marriott.

Waiting at the Front Desk to get upgraded, being denied and cleaning up the floor weighed against calling Platinum Elite in advance to get the expected results...  I'll choose calling Platinum Elite.

TripAdvisor is a great resources for travelers. The site makes it easy to check a property out before booking whether its a Marriott, Hilton, IHG or Starwood brand.  Just a suggestion.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...