1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 22, 2009 7:19 PM by anadyr RSS

Club Lounge Opening Times

mattnewkut Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would appreciate any information or insight that anyone has about weekend opening hours of Club Lounges in Houston area. Last visit I had to weekend at Marriott Greenspoint only to find the lounge bolted closed all weekend which was annoying. I have another such forced weekend coming up so want to stay at a hotel where lounge is open. This seems to be a it of a US thing as in last 3 weeks was in JW Mumbai and Renaissance HV Hong Kong where at both lounges are open the whole time (by the way both excellent places)

All Marriott advise is to contact the hotel direct as opening policy varies. Yes sure I have time to do that ! Would appreciate any "heads up" on this

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Club Lounge Opening Times
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

My understanding is that all Marriott hotels will adhere to the same policies:  Sunday night at 5pm until Friday morning at 10 am (or whenever breakfast ends). Some lounges remain open during the week, unstaffed, for use of the TV, WiFi and not much else.  Much of this time is spent cleaning the rugs so if you want quiet this is not the time to be there.

Many JW Marriotts had seven day a week openings but from what I have heard this is no longer the case, per company dictum.

Sorry

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...