2 Replies Latest reply: May 25, 2012 3:24 AM by nl RSS

JW Marriott San Francisco

travelperfect Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just stayed at this property and don't understand why it has the JW label.  The guest room furniture is old, the elevator signage has fallen off so you can see the old Pan Pacific signs, the guest room information book for meeting rooms is not current and the general quality is not JW style.  During my 3 night stay, I saw a Concierge Lounge staff person once putting out coffee, otherwise, you are on your own.  The hotel needs alot of improvement.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott San Francisco
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Wow!  That's a genuine problem for them.  I will certainly ask the GM when I see him next what is going on there, since at one time it was a real gem.

Thanks for the post.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott San Francisco
    nl Platinum 1 Reviews

travelperfect, I completely agree! And it's 2 years later. I stayed there 8 days total over two weeks in April 2012 and kept thinking to myself this feels more like a Renaissance (furniture, valet experience, overall feel, etc.). Though, I will add that they upgraded me both times and the front desk staff was extremely nice. Overall, nothing wrong with the hotel at all, it just didn't feel like a JW.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...