1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 14, 2009 5:37 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Budapest After Christmas

cperez Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Thanks everyone for your post!  My husband, my daughter, and I will be in Budapest after Christmas for a few days.  I love living Europe and can't wait to see the city of Budapest!

Do you guys recommend renting a car or is everything pretty much walking distance?  We were planning to just take a cab from the airport to the Marriott Hotel.

Thoughts anyone?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Budapest After Christmas
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

No need for a car. You can walk or take public transportation to everything that you will want to see.  No need for the added expense. 

Make sure to pick up some paprika and those cute, hand-embroidered muffin/roll holders at the Central Market Hall as souveniers!  Or maybe some handpainted ceramics!  It's also a great place for a quick lunch.

You'll love the Marriott there!  Ask for a river view.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...