2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 10, 2009 3:18 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Upgraded to Platinum!

maggiewvu Gold
Currently Being Moderated

woohoo...I still had 7 more nights to go to get to Platinum and I logged in this morning and they already upgraded meLaughing!  I just made Gold early in the summer.  I started travelling a lot for work, signed up for the Marriott platinum Visa, and have been watching all of the online promotions like a hawk!

I'm getting married June 2010 and am less than 4k points away from an all inclusive 5 night stay in Puerto Vallarta for our honeymoon.  What a great perk for all this business travel!

Now I'm starting to wonder if we should go some where else for our honeymoon...France, or Italy???  Must be on the beach.  Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Upgraded to Platinum!
    tjcnewyork Platinum

http://www.marriottregistry.com/images/marriott_gift_logo2.gif

Congratulations Maggie on making Platinum and on your engagement.   Regards planning for your honeymoon, Marriott can help! Consider Marriott Honeymoon Gift Registry

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Upgraded to Platinum!
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

Congratulations on both events!

The JW on Capri is supposedly gorgeous!  Although I'm not staying there, I will be going to Capri for a day so I'll let you know when I return next month.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...