0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2012 8:48 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Chart House-A Gem in Annapolis

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

The Annapolis waterfront was bustling with activity this Labor Day weekend.  Navy cadets returned to resume studies, parents and siblings are seeing them off and tourists to the area are enjoying splendid weather and the increased waterfront activity.  During an earlier visit to Annapolis, we enjoyed dining at Pussers Grille at the Marriott Annapolis Waterfront Hotel*.  This past Saturday night, Pussers was fully booked, so we took the water taxi from the City Marina to the Chart House.

Although we didn't have reservations and the Chart House was also fully booked, they sat us immediately in the waterfront lounge at the window and near the fireplace where it's 'first come first served.'  We enjoyed seafood appetizers and surf and turf combination entrees.  Although I'm not a vegetarian, I thoroughly enjoy a good salad bar as an add-on to my entree.  Chart House delivers over 50 items at its salad bar from freshly prepared Caesar Salad to an unbelievable Chart House cole slaw.

When in Annapolis, the Chart House on the waterfront is simply a must-try dining experience.  Reservations highly recommended.  You can visit Chart House Annapolis at 300 Second St Annapolis, MD 21403 or online.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/TOWNHOUSEMEDIA/ChartHouseAnnapolis.jpg

Chart House Annapolis waterfront lounge, photo courtesy Chart House

* On the Waterfront @ Annapolis Harbor

Pusser's Caribbean Grille@Annapolis Marriott Waterfront

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...