4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2009 6:29 AM by platinum4ever RSS

Upcoming Vacation to Nice

cperez Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My husband and I are going to Nice, France in February.  Where would you recommend going first.  We plan to spend a long weekend there (Fri-Mon).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Upcoming Vacation to Nice
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Operez,

See the movie with Cary Grant, To Catch a Thief!

Do not plan on warm weather, it can be balmy, but expect windy conditions.  

I would recommend a day trip to Monte Carlo, it is very special.  

Have a great time.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

cperez Silver 60 Reviews

We are actually staying in Monte Carlo but we plan to explore Nice as well.  I'm really excited.  We've leaved in Europe for 3 1/2 years  and been all over... and this will be our first time in the French Riviera.

Thanks for your post!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

CPerez,

Hope you are staying at the Marriott in Monte Carlo.  It is a great property within walking distance of some fun places.  Note: the last picture is a view from our room, looking at the Cap d'Al harbor and the Med. Sea.!

Take a look at some of the places you may enjoy.  The rest. is a good one at moderate prices and within easy walking distance of the Marriott.  Enjoy Saliere for good food right in the harbor area.

platinum4ever Platinum 1 Reviews

My wife and I absolutely loved Eze, a walled Medieval city that overlooks the Med.  It is now an artist's community.  Another nice day trip was to a similar city called St. Paul-de-Vence.  These are two wonderful gems to visit.  When near St Paul da Vence, don't miss out on a trip to the Mattise Chapel in Vence.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...